Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014


Dear Diary,

My new family came and picked me up today. I really like both of them. Mommy had lots of treats in her pocket and Papa got down on my foster mom's floor and played with me. When it finally came time to go, I was so excited! I jumped right into the back seat of their truck and settled down for a nice ride. The trip seemed to take forever so I took a nap. When we finally arrived at my new home, I bounced up and down with joy! Lots of places to run and play and I get to bound up some steps to get into the house. Kool beans!

Resting after a long first day
Mommy took me for a walk around the south alfalfa field. I met my new neighbor, Dusty. Dusty is a big, friendly German Shepard. He seemed nice enough, but I was sure glad he was on the other side of the fence! After our walk, we went into my new home for the very first time. WOW! Four cats! What fun! I tried to chase them and was firmly told NO! Party Poopers! I spent the rest of the day checking out my new digs and getting acquainted with Papa and Mommy. I finally fell asleep on the couch until it was time to go to bed. I get to sleep with Papa and it took some time, but I finally got him to understand that I DO NOT sleep on my bed on the floor next to the big bed, Nope, I sleep in the big bed, snuggled up under the covers next to my Papa. Best day ever!   

No comments:

Post a Comment